Our values define who we are.
They are an integral part of our culture and serve as the guiding principles which inspire and motivate our team to do their best to make a positive difference.
Our work is driven by six core values.
- We recognize that we work on same of the most challenging problems around, and that a positive workplace is a must for us to make impact.
- We aim for a work environment where we all of us feel enthused to come in to work everyday.
- We take acre of our support each other in our work and our lives.
- We are known for authenticity, transparency and being non-political.
- We are candid with our colleagues and are respectful of the value each one brings to the organization.
- We seek what is best to our mission and the organization, rather than what is best for ourselves.
- We respect people of diverse backgrounds and cultures.
- We nature and embrace differing perspectives to make better decisions.
- We communicate clearly and effectively.
BIAS TO ACTION
- Think – Do – Learn – Repeat
- We are national in our working style and we take smart risks and are open to possible failure.
- We keep ourselves nimble by minimizing complexity and find time to simply.
- We accomplish more with less.
THRIVE ON EXCELLENCE
- We always put in our best effort into everything we do and accomplish important and impactful work.
- We demonstrate consistently strong performance so that our colleagues can rely on each other and inspire each other.
- We challenge prevailing assumptions and suggest new and bold ideas.
- We pay attention to detail.
- We contribute effectively above and beyond what is expected of us.
- We admit mistakes freely and openly, and are open to giving and receiving feedback.
- We are connected with ground reality.
- We identify root cause and make the effort to build a realistic understanding of how things work at the ground level.
- We are passionate about CSF’s mission but are empirical in our approach.